Thursday, August 4, 2011

Extra! Extra! Get a FREE stamp set during the Month of August!

To celebrate the NEW Stamp of the Month (SOTM) program, Close To My Heart is offering a SPECIAL promotion! :) 


During the month of August, when you purchase $50 in CTMH products AND purchase the August SOTM- Wicked- you will get this ADORABLE A size alphabet for FREE!!!

I LOVE this cute alphabet stamp set and I know I will use it for cards or even small journaling on my scrapbook pages!   Think of this special as two promotions in one -- qualify for and purchase the discounted August SOTM set , and we'll throw in a second stamp set FREE!!!  It's Extra! Extra!

Here is a picture of the August Stamp of the Month - Wicked.  You can purchase this stamp set ONLY during the month of August.

The retail cost is $17.95...OR when you place a $50 order, you can purchase this set for ONLY $5.00! PLUS don't forget, you will also get the Typeface Alphabet for FREE!


Here is some artwork that CTMH has created using this stamp set...


I am not a person who celebrates Halloween, so of course I looked right away for a way to use this set in another way! :)  I LOVE the border that comes in this stamp set...and there are MANY ways to use the honeycomb stamp! :)  Stay tuned to my blog as I will be posting my creation using the August SOTM! :)

Click here to start shopping and take advantage of this EXTRA!  EXTRA!! deal!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)