Monday, August 15, 2011

RECEIVE 4 stamp sets for $5.00 with Qualifying purchase!!!

TODAY - August 15th, is the DAY that this AMAZING special begins!!!! :) 

When you place a $75 order, and purchase the August SOTM for $5.00 - you will RECEIVE THREE MORE STAMP SETS for FREE!!!! :) 

That means you will receive $60.80 in retail of stamp sets for ONLY $5.00!!!

Let me show you WHAT you will be receiving when you place this qualifying order :) 

********************************************************************************

First, when you place your $75 order - you will need to purchase the August Stamp of the Month, Wicked, for $5.00 to get the other 3 stamp sets for FREE! :)

The August SOTM is a stamp I wasn't sure I'd use very often...BUT when I started looking at the stamp set in a different way - it was AMAZING how this stamp set can be used!!! :)

Make sure you scroll to the bottom of this post to view a few of the items I've created with this stamp set!!!

August SOTM set - Wicked
Retails at $17.95

What stamp sets will you get for FREE when you place your $75 order and purchase the $5.00 SOTM stamp set?? :)

A Typeface - this is an EXCLUSIVE A-size alphabet stamp set retailed at $6.95!!!  I can't WAIT to receive my set to start using this ADORABLE letters!
A Typeface Alphabet Stamp set
Retail ~ $6.95
NEXT, you will receive the Pair-A-Phrase stamp sets...yes SETS!!! You will receive this stamp package with TWO D-size sets!!!  As you can see by the images, this set will be used in a VARIETY of ways!!!  So many options!  The retail value for this set of stamps is $35.90






IF you have a problem deciding "WHAT should I get for my $75 ??" (LOL!) I have an EASY solution to that question :). 

Did you know that CTMH has paired up with Provo Craft and CTMH now has their OWN Cricut Cartridge!!!!  This Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge is an amazing cartridge and has over 700 designs PLUS you can create those 700 designs into multiple sizes!!! 

I am creating, and creating and CREATING ....with this AMAZING cartridge!!!  This Cricut cartridge coordinates with a variety of our stamp sets - so no more cutting out all of my images to make them "pop" on the page! :) I just pop the paper in the Cricut machine, pick my design, cut it out and then use my coordinating stamp set to stamp on top of the pre-cut piece!!
 Check out this FABULOUS bundle below and click HERE for more details!


Now for some artwork :)

The August Stamp of the Month has some BEAUTIFUL scroll stamps that add so much to any creation!  This layout is one that I recreated after seeing this at Convention in Kristine Widtfelt's business class. Isn't this an AMAZING 2 page layout? 


Here is ONE more card that I have created using the August SOTM.  The sentiment is from a NEW stamp set called Harvest Happiness, but everything else is from the SOTM stamp set.  This card design came from our Wishes How-to-book!  This is a book I would not want to be without - it helps me to come up with a card design so QUICKLY and saves me so much time! :)


STAY TUNED for another Stamp of the Month Card I will be posting in the next day or so. 
This is my FAVORITE card that I have created with the August Stamp of the Month card (hint...a flower). 

YOU will be creating this card when you JOIN me at my OPEN HOUSE this week!!! :)  Mark your calendars for Thursday, August 18th from 4-9pm OR Friday, August 19th from 12-6pm.  You will be able to get your OWN NEW Fall/Winter Idea Book, create a make n take, get to see FABULOUS new items, EARN TICKETS for door prizes, get some EXTRA NEW items for FREE with a qualifying order, eat some yummy food and MORE!!! 

Have a Magnificent Monday! :) 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)