Thursday, September 15, 2011


OH my, oh MY!!! J

Check out a few of the items listed below. (There is a LOT more items shown on my site!!) 

There have been NEW items ADDED to the While Supplies Last section of my Close To My Heart WEBSITE!!! 
You will want to act FAST – as these GREAT DEALS will go quickly!!! 


Click here to start your BARGAIN SHOPPING today! J



TWINKLE BRADS – 75% off                      $1.00

MIRACLE IRRESISTIBLES – 75% off          $1.00

3-RING BINDER – 66% off                       $2.00

PIVOT POINT STAPLER – 61% off              $5.00

FANFARE LEVEL 1 paper pack – 30% off   $7.00

SOPHIA LEVEL 1 paper pack – 30% off     $7.00

SOPHIA JOURNALING SPOTs- 11% off      $3.50

EDGE ANCHORS – 67% off                       $1.50


If you would like to save on shipping AND are willing to wait a couple of days, you may contact me to place your order J  HOWEVER – some of these items may already be gone (I have NO way of knowing when things will be sold out – sorry!) and unavailable if we wait a couple days to order. 

Please feel free to contact me with any other questions!

Blessings to you! J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)