Thursday, October 27, 2011

and the WINNER is….

drum roll PLEASE…


the winner of the October Stamp of the Month stamp set is

Dawn A.!!

Congratulations Dawn!  I believe I know Dawn A. J  but if you could please send me an email letting me know your address – I’ll get this stamp set mailed to your house in a jiffy!!

Thanks to EACH one of you for playing along in this contest!!!  It’s so fun to read and see the comments that each one of you leave on my posts.  Thanks for sharing!


I do want to remind you that October is quickly coming to an end! Sad smile  What does this mean???


Close To My Heart’s TWO specials during October will only be available for 5 more days!!!  You won’t want to MISS out on these opportunities!!

I have a few questions for you...J
1.Do you LOVE CTMH’s products and would like to get them at an even BETTER price? 
2. Or…would you like to be your own boss, setting your own hours, and deciding when and how much you’d like to work? 
3. Earn some extra cash- especially as the holidays are approaching?

If you said “YES” to any of these questions, please check out the WONDERFUL special that CTMH has during the month of October when you join my team!!! 
When you Join my TEAM before the end of October …
pay just $99 for consultant kit and get an ADD-ON kit (retail up to $130) for FREE!!!
You will be receiving $380- $400 of  CTMH product (according to which add-on kit you chose) for just the $99 enrollment fee!!!   An AMAZING DEAL!!!!
It's an incredible deal!   If you would like some more information, CLICK HERE to go to my previous post with all of the details OR PLEASE get in touch with me! J  I'd love to chat with you if you about any questions you may have!
 
CTMH’s 2nd special – would be this ADORABLE Stamp of the Month that DAWN just won! J

 
You can receive this adorable stamp set TWO different ways!
1. Purchase this stamp set at the retail price of $17.95
2. Order $50 worth of CTMH product and get this stamp set for ONLY $5.00 – a 77% savings!
Click HERE to place your order for this EXCLUSIVE October Stamp of the Month stamp set!!!

 I thought you may want to see another BEAUTIFUL card using this stamp set! (ok - we'll make it two :) )

My fellow consultant, Nancy Brown is an amazing creator and does BEAUTIFUL detailed work on ALL of her items…just gorgeous!!!  Here is a link to her blog to view her other artwork!!  Click Here to see more of her artwork!!
*****Make sure you come check out my blog on Tuesday morning, November 1st!  I will be participating in my 1st Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  J 

When you click on my blog that day – you will see another link to click on to take you to the next blog!!  This is called Blog Hopping. J (I’m learning so much!)

Come check it out and you will be able to hop to over 55 different blogs showing you ways to use the upcoming November Stamp of the Month! J

I look forward to seeing you soon!!!
 
 
 


1 comment :

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)