Thursday, October 13, 2011

Creations with Elemental

Welcome Back! J
I promised I’d share some more Elemental artwork…and here it is! J

I had a LOT of fun with this set and LOVE the versatility of this Paper Pack!! 
First, here is what the Elemental Paper pack looks like…
There are SOOO many ways to USE this paper pack!!! 

Here is a Christmas Card I created using this paper pack and the “Love Life” stamp set(remember....just click on the picture to see more detail!)

I LOVE the Rhinestone Designer brads, and it gave my ribbon that extra touch.  Of course adding some Stardust Glitz Glitter gel, sparkles AND I created some of my own glimmer mist…I have a totally “frosted” Christmas card!

Here is a 3x3 card that I created using the new stamp set called “Christmas Love” shown on page 101 in the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book. 
I wanted to try some hand stitching J (this is NOT a common practice of mine) so…I used our new clear 14” ruler! 
This ruler has become a personal friend…not only is it a ruler, but it has a grid printed on it and holes spaced evenly along the bottom so that I can evenly space my STITCHING and the placement of my Brads!  It also has a metal straight edge so I can use my craft knife with this and not worry about digging into the plastic.  Can you see the red lines at the bottom of the ruler? (remember you can click on ANY picture to see more detail) These lines help me to decide if I’d like a straight stitch pattern OR another style of stitching!!  This ruler is WONDERFUL!!!!

Ok J – back to creating…you can see the rest of the detail on this 3x3 card. 
YES- I DO enjoy using my craft knife and cutting around stamped items J – keep in mind…these cards were supposed to be the "BEST of the BEST "and I was supposed to go "ALL OUT"- these cards were for the class I taught at Convention this past summer.  So, NO I don’t ALWAYS put in so much detail into a card J – but I do enjoy doing this every once in a while!. 

Another Elemental creation is this Cherish card!  This is a card that just “happened” – and I did like the end result. 
MOST of these card designs DID come from one of Close To My Heart’s how-to books…either the Originals book or the Wishes book.  I HIGHLY recommend these books!  I LOVE the time these books save me!!  I don’t have to take the time to think of my own design but instead I look at a sketch from the book, chose a paper pack and WA- LA – a card is created! J 
This card was a lot of FUN and it makes me feel happy when I look at it! I used MANY new items on this card…Bling Assortment, Just Blooms Paper Shapes (butterfly), Red Collection Designer Ribbon, Silver Glitz Glitter Gel, Elemental Complements, Ruler….I think I listed them all. J

The last CARD I will share with you today is my clear snowflake card. 
This card may look familiar to some of you…I used this card design to create a clear card for my Wonderland Swap!  I loved the snowflake with the colors of sorbet, pacifica and lagoon.  Adding the Bling pearl pins and the sparkle buttons add to the winter feel.  I also used some of the NEW ribbon from the red collection designer ribbon- the color is sorbet.  

Ok – ONE last item – that is not a card, but something I created with this Elemental Paper and I really LOVE it!
Here is a Post it note holder using the Elemental Paper pack!
I had SOOO Much fun using the new Just Bloom Butterflies and then using a stamp set from the Spring book (it's still availalbe!!! C1440 Take a Picture)  By using some pearl paint and re-inker and shaking that inside our spray pen- I created a pearl like butterfly! 

If you’d like to create some of your OWN designs using this WONDERFUL Elemental paper pack (or any of our OTHER Gorgeous paper packs J), feel free to give me a call or head over to my WEBSITE to find these wonderful products!!!

 Click HERE to start your shopping today – and don’t forget about the AMAZING stamp set- Holiday Magic-  that you can get for ONLY $5.00 when you place a $50 order during the month of October!!!  Holiday Magic stamp set can be yours OR use this wonderfully priced stamp set as a gift for an upcoming birthday or Christmas present! J
Have a GREAT day!!!
Krista

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)