Friday, October 14, 2011

Have you tried CTMH’s AMAZING Studio J?

Have you ever played with online (digital) scrapbooking?  Have you experimented with Close To My Heart’s AMAZING online scrapbooking program called Studio J? 

I encourage you to GIVE it a TRY!!!  You may be surprised how much you like it! Take a look at this video created by Close To My HeartEACH MONTH Close To My Heart  produces a Studio J video sharing with you GREAT tips and ideas that you can use on your Studio J layouts!!! 

If you would like some step by step instructions when you are working with Studio J…I offer FREE one-on-one OR group classes to teach the basics with Studio J!  We can do it in person, or online together!  Contact me to schedule a time where we can learn together. (fun2stampnscrap@dejazzd.com OR 610-587-9116)

I LOVE the ease and speed that comes with creating in Studio J!!!  It makes creating a SNAP and these BEAUTIFUL pages will fit and coordinate in your “hands on” scrapbook album too!

Enjoy the video and stay tuned for my next post as I share some Studio J  layouts I have completed and will share some FUN detailed items you can do with Studio J too!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)