Sunday, October 23, 2011

Have you tried the FABULOUS online scrapooking program, STUDIO J?

I LOVE Close to my Heart’s Online Scrapbooking program called Studio J!  As some of you know, I wasn’t too sure if I was going to enjoy online scrapbooking because I LOVE the hands on when I do Classic Scrapbooking.  Well, I’ll have you know…I have changed my mind. J 

I am SOOO excited about how Studio J is so FAST… so SIMPLE…it’s so EASY!!!   I am getting more layouts created in the past couple of months than I have in a LONG while! 

There are many other reasons that I ADORE Studio J too! J
        **you can crop your photos with ease and the photo editing tools are FABULOUS! (red-eye, wrinkle remover, blemish remover, teeth whitener, just to name a FEW!)

Here is a very EASY layout that I created of my family...
First off, I chose a paper pack and I picked the Bliss paper pack (now retired).  Next, I chose the layout design I'd like...I went up to the tab on the right size and chose to pick a layout with 5 picture wells.  I used a "Member's Only" layout called Designer's Eye. CTMH than shows me 6 different "Kit Mixes".  I used the Kit Mix #3.  Next, I dropped in my photos - moved them to how I wanted them, colored my embellishments, added in a few stickease and wa-la - COMPLETED!
 I literally created this 2 page spread in about 15 minutes! 
What a TIME SAVER!

There are 5 easy STEPS to get your Studio J 12x12 (2) page layout mailed to you! J  First off, I suggest you create an account...

          CLICK HERE to create an account with Studio J,
then log in to Studio J and start designing layouts!

PLEASE NOTE...Creating an account doesn’t obligate you in any way to purchase anything BUT…IF you do choose to use Studio J for scrapbooking some pages– by creating an account, your layout that you “played” with will now be SAVED for 90 days! J 
What a GREAT asset to Studio J!!!

Studio J is intuitive and easy to use; 1. Upload photos.
2. Choose the desired themed kit.
3. Select an exclusive layout pattern.
4. Add photos, embellishments, title, and journaling.
5. Purchase custom-printed layouts ready for a cherished album.

That’s it…your pages come mailed to your door step, READY to put into your scrapbook album! Yayy! J

Now – don’t get me wrong…I still LOVE classic scrapbooking and plan to do that a lot!!! (My Colorado and New Zealand trips are waiting for me!) BUT Studio J is a way I can catch up on the “everyday” pictures and events!!!  Most of my Studio J pages are created in memory of our youth group at church.  This is a quick way I can make FABULOUS pages and take the book in to youth group for everyone to enjoy and remember our many activities together. 

Another PLUS for Studio J is the VARIETY of paper packs that you chooseyou’re your layouts!!  There are some FAVORITE retired packs – no longer available hands on BUT we can use them in Studio J!!!  Studio J ALSO has the most current papers from our Idea Book as well!! 
One more PLUS for Studio J – it’s VERY cost efficient!!! 
Close to my Heart offers memberships with Studio J that allow you to get MORE than what you are paying for J 

A Studio J Membership Includes…
- Unlimited layouts at just $3.25/page ($6.50 for the double layout)
- FREE Shipping
(4- 20 layouts) once per month (extras are up to 20 in a box for $5.95 shipping)
- FREE Page Protectors
- FREE High Resolution
(get your own reprints – if you can find a cheaper price J) and Low Resolution JPEGS (to email to your family, friends or post on Facebook)

- Member Only paper packs AND layout patterns

What do memberships cost, you ask? J  The BIG question!!!
        A THREE month membership is only $30 (can you believe it??? Only $10 a month!) and a 12 month membership is $99 (this takes it down to $8.25 a month!).  You will definitely break even with your YEAR membership with just 15 layouts!  (I’ve already completed 6 layouts in one month! J)

Well, let’s take a look at the Studio J layouts I created of the CTMH event – Leadershare, that was held here in King of Prussia, PA this past April.  Guess what, I'm using my FREE Low Resolution JPEG file to share these pages with you now – isn’t that AMAZING?!? 


In these 2 layouts...I did some FUN "extras" that you can CHOOSE to do when you use Studio J!! 

Studio J can be and is QUICK & EASY - BUT if you want to "play" some more, Studio J has MANY ways for you to do advanced options on your layouts!!! 

I will not explain everything I did in these layouts - I was trying new things :) - ...but I encourage you to watch the videos regarding Studio J at the tab at the top of the Studio J page.  EACH month, CTMH creates another video giving you another GREAT tip with StudioJ!

In these layouts I used the paper pack called "Hippity Hop".  Here is a picture of Hippity Hop as you see it in Studio J. 


Does this look like the same paper pack I used? :)  Nope, but IT IS!!! If you look closely, you will see the same design is on my paper, BUT I was able to change the colors to what I wanted!!! FUN!!!

Also, take notice of my YELLOW flower.  Guess how this was created?  I watched a Studio J video...and Kristine showed us a GREAT tip on creating these flowers!!!  This flower was created with the Ribbon Tabs on the embellishment section of Studio J!!!

There are SOOO MANY more FUN things I did on these pages...but these were just a FEW to help you understand how FUN, QUICK and EASY it is to use Studio J!!!

 
Here are the basics for you to remember when trying Studio J...
It's TOTALLY FREE to play with Studio J!!!!
Just go to my website (http://ctmh.com/kristah), click on Studio J,
create an account and PLAY!
  • You don't have to pay for anything unless you decide to order. So log on and play around. Check out all of the awesome features, upload some of your own photos and check out how fast and easy it is to make GORGEOUS Studio J layouts.
       Studio J boasts great photo editing options, in addition to all kinds of great kits, layout patterns, embellishments, distressing tools and MORE!
  • With Studio J there is no need to pay for kits, embellishments, papers, etc, etc. It's all part of Studio J. You just pay the same low membership or per layout price no matter what embellishments you add.
OCTOBER is the PERFECT month to get your Studio J layouts at an even BETTER price!
I am here to help YOU!!!  I want to answer your questions for you and would LOVE to walk you through the steps when using Studio J!!!


Did you know, I offer ONE on ONE times where we can either make an appointment by phone, Skype OR in person to teach you MORE about Studio J?


When you join my team in October...your layout cost for a 2 page layout can be as low as $5.46 for the 2 pages!!! 

Purchase the Consultant Kit for ONLY $99 and get an ADD-ON kit for FREE!!!! A Studio J year membership (retail $99) & a Studio J 5 pack ($55 retail) is one of the ADD-ON kits you can choose for FREE during the month of October!!!

CLICK HERE to see all the details! :)

I am just a phone call, email, text away! :)  Have a great night!!!
Krista Hershberger
610-587-9116 * fun2stampnscrap@dejazzd.com * www.ctmh.com/kristah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)