Friday, November 18, 2011

Singing & Swinging

I had soooo much fun playing with Studio J yesterday! I kept Studio J up on my screen all day, and when I had time – I’d pop over and add some more to the layout.  I spent some time trying new things- so it took me a bit longer than normal BUT I did complete (8) 2 page layouts!! Yahoo!!! 

I thought I’d share one of my favorite layouts from this set.  Not that the scrapbooking part is anything special in this layout, but it’s what the pictures are about and the story behind them.J


I took these pictures this past June trying to capture our daughter, Makaah (ma-Kay-uh). For hours on end, this is Makaah’s pastime.  She swings around the big oak tree, singing at the top of her lungs! J
Our dog, Sam, is close by as he watches her, occasionally jumping to play – but mostly staying out of her way as she swings for hours at a time. 

Do you remember those days?  Just swinging and swinging with nothing else to do and enjoying the breeze blowing in your face.  This was one of my favorite things to do as a child too – and I LOVE seeing my children enjoy it as well!

A few details about this layout -
I LOVE the stitching option that is now apart of Studio J!!!  You can add stitched items to your pages – just drag them to where you’d like them to be!!!  There are stitched borders and even stitched banners!!  I love the scallop stitching that I added to the right side of my layout.

This paper pack is called “Discovery” – a paper pack that has long been retired!!!  BUT – with Studio J, it’s not retired anymore – Yayy!!!


I LOVE the benefits of being a member with Studio J (see info below)…I had sooo many layout options to choose from!  I chose to use a “Member’s Only” layout called “Click, Click, Click”.  It holds 7 photos and had some great inset pictures that would work well for what I had in mind.

I hope you enjoyed this layout…and that you get a chance to try Studio J on your own!  


Feel free to comment and let me know if you think Studio J is something you’d like to try OR if it’s something that you hesitate to start. J

Don’t forget – It's TOTALLY FREE to play with




Just go to my website (http://ctmh.com/kristah), click on Studio J, create an account and PLAY! (creating an account doesn’t obligate you to purchase anything, BUT it does save your layouts in the system for 90 days without needing to make a purchase!!!) 
  • You don't have to pay for anything unless you decide to order. So log on and play around. Check out all of the awesome features, upload some of your own photos and check out how fast and easy it is to make GORGEOUS Studio J layouts.
  • Studio J boasts great photo editing options, in addition to all kinds of great kits, layout patterns, embellishments, distressing tools and MORE!
  • With Studio J there is no need to pay for kits, embellishments, papers, etc, etc. It's all part of Studio J. You just pay the same low membership or per layout price no matter what embellishments you add.
If you will create 15+layouts with Studio J each YEAR - Membership is the BEST deal!!!

Three ways to purchase Studio J Layouts:
1. Buy a $99 One-Year Membership, which includes:
  • 50% off retail price on two page custom layouts. You get them for just $6.50 per layout, which is only $3.25 per page. Are you kidding me? We spend that much just developing our photos for classic scrapbooking.
  • 2 jpgs of every layout you purchase; one high resolution and one low resolution. These make it easy to share your layouts with friends and family members, as well as printing more copies, or saving your layout files somewhere safe forever!
  • Access to all of the kits and page patterns in Studio J, as well as some that are for 'members only'!
  • FREE page protectors for all the layouts you order
  • FREE shipping and handling on one order per month from 4-20 layouts!
2. Buy a $30 Three Month Membership which includes the same benefits as the One-Year Membership but just ends up costing a little more per month. (3 Month Membership averages $10 per month, whereas the One Year Membership averages just $8.25 per month).

3. Buy a 5 pack for $55: This includes one shipment of 5 layouts. All costs are included in the $55 (shipping, layout cost, page protectors, etc.) 5 packs are WONDERFUL Christmas gifts. If you have a friend or family member who doesn't 'have the time' for classic scrapbooking, who says they 'are just not creative' or who loves anything digital, then this is the gift for them!

If you would like some step by step instructions when you are working with Studio J…I offer FREE one-on-one OR group classes to teach the basics with Studio J! We can do it in person, or online together!

Contact me to schedule a time where we can learn together. fun2stampnscrap@dejazzd.com OR 610-587-9116)
 I LOVE the ease and speed that comes with creating in Studio J!!! It makes creating a SNAP and these BEAUTIFUL pages will fit and coordinate in your “hands on” scrapbook album too!

Happy Creating!
 Krista


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)