Monday, December 5, 2011

Discounted items added on my website!!!

There are a LOT of NEW clearance items added to my ONLINE store!!!  Check out the paper packs, cardstock packs that are on my site for a discounted price! 
But hurry, these discounts will go FAST!!!

Two of my favorite paper packs (that are now retired) are on the discount list!! Check out the Sweetheart and Wings paper packs at AMAZING prices!!

Sweetheart Paper Packet
(regularly priced at $12.95) - now only $5.00!







Sweetheart My Stickease
(regularly priced at $4.95) - now only $2.00!
Sweetheart Level 1 Kit

(regularly priced at $9.95) - now only $5.00!
Wings Paper Packet
(regularly priced at $12.95) - now only $5.00!
Wings My Stickease

(regularly priced at $4.95) - now only $2.00!
Wings Level 1 Kit

(regularly priced at $9.95) - now only $5.00!
Also, you will want to check out the DISCOUNTED cardstock multi pack prices too!

Winter Cozy 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock
(regularly priced at $7.95) - now only $7.00!

Spring Harmony 12 x 12 Cardstock
(regularly priced at $9.95) - now only $7.00!

Citrus Leaf 12x12 Cardstock
(regularly priced at $9.50) - now only $6.00!
These are only a FEW of the cardstock packs that are on this clearance site!!  CLICK HERE to see ALL of the cardstock that is DISCOUNTED!!!

I dug into my archives and found MANY items I created with these two paper packs - here are a few ideas that I used for these amazing paper packs.  






Click on the link below to start shopping for great clearance items!!!



A reminder that with any $50 order (before shipping & tax) that you place  in the month of December, you will qualify for the December Stamp of the Month at a discounted price of $5.00!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)