Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rock the Block with Close to my Heart!

I hope you all had a enjoyable Christmas!!! We had some great family time together…hence no blog posts! J I’m so thankful for EACH one of you and want to say THANKS for checking in on my Blog!!  I enjoy creating and sharing with you!!!

Today, I wanted to share with you about TWO great specials Close To My Heart has that are taking place RIGHT NOW!!!  Check it OUT!!!

FIRST – the amazing “Rock the Block” special!!!
Check out this GREAT video by CTMH showing you the Rock the Block special and then read the details below! J


Here is a picture of WHAT you will receive with this wonderful deal!
Rock the Block items
A E-size EXCLUSIVE stamp set (retail $29.95)  AND the ADORABLE set of “My Creations Collage Cubes” (retail $14.95). 

This is an AMAZING deal and it’s so EASY to receive this special!!!

Details, details….J
Purchase $25 in Close To My Heart product and you will qualify to get these TWO items (shown above)
for ONLY $15!!!! 

Yes, this set has a retail value of $44.90…but when you order items from our current idea book – you only pay $15!!!! 

 CLICK HERE to place your order to receive your OWN “Rock the Block” special!!

If you’d like to see how I used this Rock the Block stamp set and blocks, CLICK HERE to check out what I created using our Sonoma paper.  Rock the Block family
SECOND– December Stamp of the Month – “Mad About You” !!!
Don’t FORGET this GREAT deal when your subtotal sales
reach the $50 mark!!! 

Check out this Cricut compatible stamp set…
12-11 SOM ImageThis is a stamp set that is ONLY available during the month of December – ONLY 4 more days!!!

Details…DETAILS!!! J
You can purchase this set for the retail price of $17.95 OR
save 77%  when you purchase $50 of QUALITY, EXCLUSIVE products from Close To My Heart,
you qualify to receive this stamp set for $5.00!!!!

CLICK HERE to see how I chose to use this stamp set…of course, there is soooo much you can do with this set!!! I LOVE the flourishes…and the different size hearts…and the adorable bracket…and the….

Blessings to you for a wonderful day!  Stay tuned for my post about my “Scrap Basket”…until next time!!!

Happy Creating!
Krista

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)