Friday, January 6, 2012

Studio J Sale!

During the month of January 2012 is the PERFECT time to order your Studio J prints!!!
If you are not a member of Studio J – NOW IS THE TIME!!!

Jan2012CC_StudioJ_web


This month when you BUY 9 Studio J layouts –
you will get the 10th for FREE!!!! 








To receive the discount, just add 10 or more layouts to your cart. You’ll see a discount reflected in your order total. And you can totally take advantage of this promotion by ordering in multiples of 10. Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18, get 2 free. Buy 27, get 3 free. And so on!

Why should I be a Studio J Member?
Members save more, do more, get more!
• Exclusive patterns
• 50% off layouts
• Free JPG files
• Free monthly shipment
• Members-only promotions like this one!


How do I personally plan to use Studio J this month? 
That might be a silly question J…of course we will be creating Studio J pages! LOL!!  BUT I am REALLY excited because I plan to let each of my children create a couple of Studio J pages!! 

DSCF9492
Our children’s BIRTHDAY’s are all at the end of the year – August, October and December.  I thought it would be very SPECIAL if I had pages that reflect how THEY felt about their birthday, what was special to them, etc. As part of that… I would like THEM to each pick out their FAVORITE Paper Pack, the PICTURES they would like to use and any EMBELLISHMENTS, etc. they want on their pages. 


STUDIO J is PERFECT for thisthere is NO EXTRA CHARGE for any “extra” items when it comes to embellishments, stickers, papers, etc.!!! It’s all included in the cost!!  So, as my children are each creating their pages I don’t have to say “Now, don’t use this…because it will cost more money!”  Instead – the children can CREATE away!!!!


I thought  you might be interested in seeing a PAGE IN PROGRESS by our middle son, who turned 12 this year.  He is begging each day to work on Studio J!  He is working on his 3rd – 2 page layout…hmm, how many pages should I let him create? J 

Here is the 1st set of pages he is working on…

2012-1 Aaron's Studio J bday page he created
As he is looking over my shoulder (as I’m typing this) he says, “Mom, I’m not done with them.” so, we will make sure to post his completed pages when they arrive next month!! (and yes, I will be prompting him to include more details in his journaling – LOL!)


How can I create my OWN Studio J pages?  Can I try it before I buy?
If you would like to learn MORE about STUDIO J, feel free to CLICK HERE where you can PLAY FOR FREE before you commit to anything!!!!  I encourage you to create an account when you “play”– this doesn’t obligate you to purchase anything BUT it DOES save your layouts for 90 days IF you chose to become a Studio J member.


To learn MORE details about Studio J, please feel free to CLICK HERE to learn more about Studio J OR call, email or text me with any questions you may have! 

I do OFFER one-on-one OR group classes to teach the basics with Studio J.  We can do it in person OR online together! 

Another great resource is to watch the Studio J videos that Close To My Heart creates.  These are FILLED with helpful tips and I learn something every time I watch them!!! CLICK HERE to start watching.


Happy CREATING and if you’d like to get your Studio J pages started right away…
to go directly to Studio J! J
Have a wonderful weekend!
 Krista

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)