Friday, January 27, 2012

Wahoo! My Hawaiian Goodies Arrived!

Don't forget to check out the RETIRING list from an Earlier post! These items will be GONE after Jan 31st!!!
CLICK HERE to see these items!
(and check out the NEW items added to the “While Supplies Last” section of my website! There are some GREAT deals!)

Oh – I’m soooo EXCITED!!!  I received my Goodie Box from Close To My Heart as part of earning the Hawaiian Cruise!!! 

Here is a picture of what I received…
Hawaiin Cruise items
Isn’t this GREAT?!?!  J We fly out on March 2nd for Hawaii…and I LOVE the suspense and excitement that CTMH gives us by sending this box to us BEFORE the trip! 

This is just another perk you receive when you earn a trip with Close To My Heart.  I am amazed at all the “little things” that this WONDERFUL company does for their consultants! 

I received a similar box when I had earned the New Zealand trip two years ago…this box is packed FULL of goodies! J

One of the special things that CTMH does….they create and design scrapbook layouts for each trip and mail it to us PRIOR to the trip!  (that way we can coordinate our clothes with the layouts if we’d like! LOL!!)  Then, the art team at CTMH cuts ALL all the pieces for the layouts and places them in separate bags.  They come shipped to us, pre-bagged and pre-cut ready for us to CREATE!!!  They also include all the embellishments we’ll need on the layouts too!!!  I received a LOT of new embellishments that will be available for purchase on Feb 1st from the NEW 2012 Spring Idea Book!!!

I also was VERY EXCITED to find something NEW in our box…Close To My Heart also included a Studio J 5 pack gift card!!!!  That means I can create 5, 2 page layouts when I get back from the Hawaiian Cruise!!!  The best part – EVERYTHING coordinates together!!!!  Yayy!!!! I LOVE how we can use both our on-line scrapbooking AND the traditional layouts in one album!!!! 

Here are the items I received. J
  • A 12x12 Album
  • an EXCLUSIVE Hawaii stamp set, made specifically for this trip!
  • a beautiful sweet leaf (my favorite green) Hawaiian Cruise shirt
  • Kick Back – new stamp set from the Spring 2012 Idea Book
  • Baker’s Twine
  • Seaside Wooden Shapes
  • Paradise Paper Flowers
  • Wooden Buttons
2012 Spring Summer IdeaBook-CoverYou will be able to see all these items and MORE in person next week on Feb 2nd and Feb 3rd at my home! Remember to check out my previous post about my upcoming Spring Open House!!!! CLICK HERE for details regarding the Open House! J








If you’d like to learn more about how YOU could join me on the next CTMH trip for two, J  please let me know!  I never thought I’d earn TRIPS when I joined Close To My Heart.  I signed up to get my discount on products I love…well, I have been very blessed and it has become so much more than that!  It is TRULY a dream come true to be able to have my husband and I go to New Zealand and now Hawaii – all paid by Close To My Heart!!!

I’d love to share with you and help YOU plan how you can join me on the Southern Caribbean cruise that will sail in Feb 2013!!!  2013 Carribean Cruise Awaits

Have a wonderful weekend and please come back to my blog to see a lot of UPCOMING artwork!!! 

Check back Monday for a peek of some items I created with Footloose (a NEW paper pack!).  Then you’ll want to check in again for the Stamp of the Month Blog hop on Feb 1st – showcasing the Feb 2012 Stamp of the Month – Thoughtful Tidings.

Have a wonderful weekend and may you get a chance to create this weekend! J

Blessings,
Krista


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)