Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Liebster Blog Award! :)

 


My dear friend Mary has a blog called THROUGH MY LENS.  She was so thoughtful to have "liebstered " my blog last week while I was away!!!  Go check out the awesome work she creates…Mary AMAZES me with talent and the gift she has in all her creations!!! 

If you don't know what the Liebster Award is...here's the scoop!

This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to their blog, and increase their following! So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five worthy bloggers. Please stop by to visit them, and become a Follower.
Here are the Rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. (Thank you, Mary!)

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the supportive people out there in Blog Land!

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

The five blogs I have chosen are listed below.
Click on over to their beautiful sites, look around and don't forget to become a Follower!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Thank you Krista, I'm honored for my first blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy Crystal!!! I do love to see what you are up to by checking out your blog...so just an encouragement that although I don't always post..I love checking to see what you are creating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)