Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Love Your Layout–with Studio J!

Would you like to learn how to embellish on your Studio J page with our fabulous My Stickease across BOTH pages, 
making it appear as it is ONE sticker? 

I was taught this technique at a recent class held by CTMH!!!  Here is my layout where I put My Stickease on BOTH sets of my Studio J pages and it looks like ONE sticker!!! 


I LOVE the fact that when I am creating in Studio J, I will NEVER run out of stickers?!  J  

Today, you will learn how to add My Stickease to both sets of pages in this monthly “Love Your Layout” video!!!

I enjoy these videos, as it seems I learn something NEW every time I watch them!!!  I’m amazed at how FAST & EASY it is to create these pages…and each time the finished copies arrive on my doorstep – I am even more amazed at how BEAUTIFUL they are!

The page layout that is shown, is also a NEW layout design…it is a member’s only layout! Yay!!  I love the extra perks of being a member! J

 If you’d like to create a similar page like this one, watch this video and then  I encourage you to give Studio J a try (remember it’s FREE to try – CLICK HERE for more details). 

You may want to join as a Studio J member so that you can start completing multiple pages in a short amount of time!!! J

Enjoy the video!!! J  





Blessings to you!

Krista J


610-587-9116
 Email: fun2stampnscrap@dejazzd.com
NEW Website: www.ctmh.com/kristah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)