Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Clearly the Best–Episode 3

Check out the latest episode of our My Craft Channel online series “Clearly the Best” for tips and tricks for creating a continuous image over multiple or uneven surfaces.
Isn't this box BEAUTIFUL??? You will see how QUICK & EASY it is to create this box with our FABULOUS clear stamps!

You’ll want to make SURE to check My Craft Channel every TUESDAY for a NEW show with Kristine & Monica on the Close To My Heart show – “Clearly the Best”!!!

I just realized, there seems to be a GIVEAWAY during the 1st four days of each new shows appearance!!! Smile  SO…watch the video below for some GREAT tips in stamping…

and THEN CLICK HERE each Tuesday to see what new show AND what new giveaway is taking place with  Close To My Heart !!!


Happy Creating!
Krista

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)