Friday, October 19, 2012

WINNER of the Miracle Paper kit PLUS Mystery Hostess Contest!

 
So, are  you curious who WON this BEAUTIFUL paper kit?
Miracle Kit papers 800

For those that didn’t know about this contest…
to enter, you needed to make a comment in the comment section and tell me how YOU would use this kit if you were the WINNER!!   It was as easy as that! J

 
So, I used random.org to choose my winner.  Random.org chose the 4th person who commented…
  Mary Lou,I would use the to layouts for my grandchildren special picture then make some cards”
congrats
to Mary Lou!! 
 
She is my WINNER for the Miracle Kit!!!

Mary Lou, please contact me to let me know you received this message AND I will get that Miracle Kit to you as soon as possible! J
 

A HUGE thanks to EVERYONE that took time to comment on this post!  I truly enjoy hearing hearing your comments and suggestions!  J

*****************************

If you didn’t win this contest….you still have ANOTHER chance at WINNING !!!!

 
You actually have THREE chances to win some GREAT Close To My Heart product!!!  
ExclusiveProduct-Flirty-2012_thumb
Be sure to ENTER my MYSTERY HOSTESS contest
happening until October 31st!!!

A Mystery Hostess will earn anywhere from $30-$60 in CTMH products for FREE (depending on how many people place orders)~ and there will be THREE winners!!!

Each of the THREE winners are guaranteed at LEAST $30 in CTMH product!!!

How can you Enter???

For EVERY $25 in products you purchase, using the special LINK on my WEBSITE, you will receive a ticket!


Earning tickets is the way to enter my Mystery Hostess Contest!
You will receive a ticket for EVERY $25 in subtotal sales that you place. (subtotal sales= total prior to shipping & tax)
$25 = 1 ticket
$50 = 2 tickets
$75 = 3 tickets
and so ON!!!


“EXTRA” way to earn tickets… J
**Email me and let me know when YOUR friend places an order online, that has not ordered from me before, and I will give you an EXTRA 2 tickets towards the Mystery Hostess Drawing!

Spread the WORD to your friends and earn MORE TICKETS and be one of my 3 Mystery Hostess Winners!!
****This is a special that I, Krista Hershberger, am giving to my CMTH friends!!!

You have until Oct. 31st to
* earn tickets
*and get YOUR chance
to be one of my THREE Mystery Hostess winners !!!

CLICK HERE to find out MORE details about this Contest!!!

Yes – you can qualify for the BEAUTIFUL October SOTM, 
and all STUDIO J orders count towards this Contest- as long as you click on the Mystery Hostess link on my website!!! J
2012-10 Mystery hostess OBA screen shot
I am looking forward to rewarding THREE people on November 1st with some GREAT Close To My Heart product!!!

It’s the PERFECT time to purchase holiday gifts for your loved ones…and check out the “While Supplies Last” section on my website for some GREAT discounted deals!!!

To start shopping,
click here
 Blessings to you!
Krista J

















No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)