Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Extra BONUS items when you JOIN MY TEAM in November 2012!!!


Team_April 2012_Create 4 Him*Would you like to receive a DISCOUNT on your crafty holiday gifts this season?

*Would you like to be a part of a “family” that enjoys all sorts of creating! J

*How about making some extra income to do with as you need?


There is a place for EVERYONE at Close To My Heart!! 

Whether you are a hobbyist (signing up to get the discount on these GREAT products) OR would like to be a business builder (earning GREAT rewards, and AMAZING incentive trips) there is a place for YOU in the Close To My Heart family!! 

By becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant, you join an elite team that supports and honors what makes YOU exceptional.

I’ve created a set of “EXTRA BONUS’ ” (retail value of $55.85!) for those that join my “Create 4 Him” team until December 13th!

Here are the details! J



I’d love to personally answer any questions you may have and SHARE with you how CTMH has blessed my life! J

There are many ways you can “be a consultant”…you might want to check them out by CLICKING HERE!!

gathering - groupIf you have been considering joining CTMH and would love to be a part of a team that LOVES being a part of our family (whether near or far) we’d LOVE to have you JOIN US!!

CLICK HERE to go directly to the quick & easy Consultant Application!! It will only take you about 5 minutes to complete this online form!


I am SO EXCITED to share this Close To MY Heart Opportunity with YOU!!!  I LOVE the extra income that it brings into our household…but most of all – I feel so BLESSED by the many friends I have gained because of sharing Close To My Heart!!

May you all enjoy this BEAUTIFUL day!  We are seeing SUNSHINE here in Pennsylvania! YAY!!

Creatively Yours,
Krista

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)