Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall Leaf–Quick Card

***Earn extra BONUS items (popular paper pack & coordinating stamp set) when you join my team during November!! 
 CLICK HERE for details! :) 


I thought I’d share with you a QUICK and EASY card I created!
I LOVE when something comes together so simple…and this was one of those items!

Take a look at this card…
maple leaf card
Products used
A1130 Quick Cards-Bountiful Season
X7160B Flirty paper pack
Z1375 Kraft Cardstock (my new FAVORITE base paper)
9035 Make It From Your Heart, volume 1
Z280 Natural Hemp
Z1483 Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel
Z2104 Barn Red ink
Z2114 Cocoa ink
Z2123 Goldrush ink
Z726 Sponge Daubers
3D foam tape

Here is a close up…
maple leaf card_close up
I simply stamped the entire Quick Card leaf image in Barn Red ink onto my Colonial White paper.  Then I stamped it again on a separate sheet of paper.

Next I cut out the leaf part, colored with my sponge daubers and goldrush ink pad.  I used my wonderful 3D foam tape to pop up the image on top of the originally stamped leaf quick card!

I also used my FAVORITE how-to book!!!  
I used Pattern #21 if you have this VERY helpful book! 
(if you do not have this, you need to add it to your next order!  It's SO inspiring!)
Make it From your Heart book _HowTo_Cover
If you would like to re-create a similar card, feel free to click on the image below to take you to my online website where you can order the products you need!



Remember the FABULOUS November special that you can take advantage of called
Nov-CC-ImageGallery-text
Purchase $50 in CTMH product,

add on the $5 November Stamp of the month

and you QUALIFY for a stamp set of YOUR CHOICE for 1/2 price!!!
That’s up to a $14.98 savings!!!


That’s NOT ALL ~~~ in an effort to help those that were victims of Hurricane Sandy, Close To My Heart has committed to giving $1.00 to the Red Cross for EVERY November Stamp of the Month(SOTM) that is SOLD!!!! 

NovSOTM_S1211-CaptureTheDate
THANK YOU Close To My Heart for allowing us to be able to help out in this small, but powerful way!!!


Blessings to each of you!!!
Krista J




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)