Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Clearly the BEST!! ~ Enter to win a FREE stamp set!!!

It's TUESDAY ...
and our weekly "Clearly the Best" show 
with Kristine & Monica has arrived!!  


Can you tell I look forward to viewing these videos each Tuesday? J

 I love to see what techniques they share EACH week...as well as see the BEAUTIFUL items they have created!!! I have a whole FOLDER of items from this show that I'd like to duplicate and create in the near future! J

Check out THIS WEEK's video, and make SURE to enter into the stamp set giveaway!!!

How do you enter???

CLICK HERE to go to My Craft Channel's blog...and scroll down to find the details on the many ways you can be entered to win!!!  


Enjoy the show!!! J

Krista J





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)