Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Back to Reality…

I have arrived back home from a WONDERFUL vacation with Close To My Heart!!! 

Grenada beachGrenda beach-palm_resized

I can’t begin to thank Close To My Heart for the privilege and blessing that this trip was!  I would NEVER get to experience other parts of the world so often, if it wasn’t for CTMH!!!

This was my 3rd incentive trip with CTMH, and this time we had  7 days on  the Cruise Ship, Celebrity Summit.  This was my 2nd cruise and was much better than the first!  I didn't feel sick on this trip – yay!!!  The warmth and sunshine was perfect and just what I needed for my winter blues.J 

Celebrity Summit_resized

The trip that I earned was a trip for two people…and this time, my husband opted not to go and instead told me that I should take a friend in place of him!!! 

So I invited my friend Bonita and together we had a rejuvenating time as moms and friends!!!  We had an amazing time away as we experienced the Caribbean Islands!!!
Bonita   I _resized 539306_4477181603297_167959860_n
We were spoiled in many ways on this trip…

breakfast to our room if we chose…breakfast tray_resized

special treats from CTMH EACH day…choc covered strawberries_resized

We saw many of God’s WONDERFUL, amazing, BEAUTIFUL creations as we toured the islands!!!
lei flower_resized
monkey_resized

We made new friends,
Grenada children_resized

and rekindled “old” friendships.
Audrey   2 of us_resizedJPG

Oklahoma sisters_resized

This is a trip we will cherish for ever…
St. Thomas harbor_resized
Thank you – THANK YOU Close To My Heart
for this amazing gift you have given me!!!

Come back to my blog on Thursday night, Feb 14th – for a peek at some items I've created with the NEW Surf’s Up paper pack!!

See you then and may you have a wonderful couple of days!!

Blessings to you,
Krista J
Krista on balcony_resized

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)