Sunday, February 3, 2013

I’m on my 3rd annual incentive trip with CTMH!!!

As you read this J…I will be on the Southern Caribbean Cruise that I EARNED with Close To My Heart!!!

2013 Carribean Cruise Awaits
What a BLESSING and PRIVILEGE to be a part of this amazing adventure!!!


A HUGE thank you to each of you, because YOU are the reason I am here!!!  Thank you….THANK YOU for this opportunity to visit places I never would have gone on my own!!!! 

The trip that I earned, is an expense paid trip for two – so this time, I brought my girlfriend with me!!  

We are looking forward to having some great girl time, and rejuvenate ourselves as we enjoy a week in the sunny Caribbean!  We are looking forward to being refreshed, and will be reunited with our family’s in 7 days. 

Here is our trip itinerary
2013 Cruise Itinerary

…and THIS is what they say it looks like in St. Croix! 

PALM TREES – my favorite!! J
stcroix03

I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the goodies I received PRIOR to leaving for this trip

Close To My Heart sends us a whole KIT of creativity prior to us leaving for the cruise!!!  Check it out!!!
2013 Southern Caribbean Cruise gift box of items DSC_1471
This kit includes:
  • 10 (yes TEN!) pre-cut layouts, colored instructions ready for us to create!
  • 5 Studio J layouts – just for us cruisers!!!
  • Embellishments galore
  • An EXCLUSIVE stamp set – just for this trip!!!
  • a Cruise Shirt with the icon for this trip!!!

Here’s a couple close ups  J
2013 Southern Caribbean stamp set DSC_1471

2013 Southern Caribbean shirt and logo DSC_1471

I can’t tell you how blessed I feel…and to think that I earned another trip!!!

I count each trip as a gift from God…without His help there is no way I could be earning these fun vacations!  Also, I’m very thankful for my family and their support too!!  Love you guys!!


I will be “back in action” when I return…so in the meantime, make sure you take a moment to view our NEWEST Idea Book that just debuted on February 1st!!!  You WILL be amazed once again at the BEAUTY, and CREATIVITY that comes from Close To My Heart!!! 

CLICK HERE to view this newest 2013 SPRING/SUMMER Idea book!!
2013 Spring Cover_SpringSummerIB

If you would like to join me on the NEXT Close To My Heart incentive trip...

why not take a moment and check out the MANY ways you can join my "family" as we strive to help each other reach our goals together!!!  

It's WONDERFUL - you can "work" YOUR business anyway you'd like!!!  CLICK HERE to learn the many different ways!!  

To get started, you get to chose from the $49 Essentials Consultant Kit


 


The new product is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!



OR - if you already know you'd like to be apart of this AMAZING company...CLICK HERE and take 5 minutes to fill in your information, and ta-da...it's THAT Easy!!! 



Blessings to you and since I’m not sure how much wi-fi access I’ll have on this trip, I’ll look forward to “talking” to you when I return!!!

Have a WONDERFUL week!!!!
Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)