Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Specials

Hi everyone!!! 

I hope you are having a WONDERFUL week…I am keeping VERY busy, by preparing for my ANNUAL Scrapbook Retreat!! 
retreat_sign DSCF2510
So excited…but SO MUCH to do! J LOL!!! 

I have lots of goodies I am preparing…so I haven’t had time to do a lot of blogging! 
I will be back next week with an UPDATE (& pictures) of how our weekend went! J

Don’t miss out on these GREAT March specials listed below!!! 


Have a WONDERFUL rest of your week!!!

Blessings to you!
Krista J

clip_image002
HUGE Hostess Rewards in MarchJump for JOY!!!!

When you have a $250 party (online, book, home gathering)
your hostess rewards JUMP to the next level!!! 

CHECK OUT the “regular” rewards…and BUMP yourself up to the next one for party’s reaching $250 or more in MARCH!!!

Call me to take advantage of these AMAZING benefits, TODAY!! J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

clip_image004
Studio J ~ 2 page layout…ONLY $5.00!!!

Click HERE to try out Studio J for FREE!
Hurry – only available until March 15th!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


March Stamp of the Month!!

3_2013_SOM_image
This stamp set is ONLY available until March 31st!!!

Purchase this stamp set for the Retail Price of $17.95

OR

Pay ONLY $5.00 when you place a $50 order!!!! J



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)