Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I’m SO EXCITED…part 2!

If you missed Part 1 of this post - CLICK HERE to see what the excitement is all about! J
If you are joining me again and are curious about the rest of the artwork I submitted to corporate…keep on reading!!!

Today I will be sharing the 2 page layout I submitted to Close To My Heart as part of my application to teach at Convention this year.
Surfs Up layout_beach_extravaganza submission
I had a LOT of fun, adding many details to these pages! 
Let’s take a closer look at all the different aspects of this layout! J

I wanted to add some “texture” to the base pages of this layout…
To do that, I used our NEW stamp set Distressed Backgrounds. I took the mess like stamp, and inked it up in Lagoon colored ink, and stamped it on top of my Lagoon colored base pages!!Surfs Up layout_beach_close up background title
Do you see the dots also on the base page???  I sprayed these pages with a spray pen that was filled with re-inker, pearl paint and water!!  I LOVE the effect this gives the project!!

For the title, I used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge font for the “fun”, but chose to use our NEW Keyboard Kraft Alphabet letter stickers for the word “Beach”.

Next, I created my journaling tag…Surfs Up layout_beach_extravaganza submission_lose up journaling
by using the Artiste Cricut Collection, I created my own pocket for journaling AND a card to stick inside!!!
Check out all that you can do with the “U” button of the Artiste Cartridge!! 
U key- Artiste
On this journaling tag, I also used the Tropical Paradise stamp set, and the Wooden mini-medley collection to add some color and texture.

My FAVORITE part of the layout, is this sun!!!
Surfs Up layout_beach_close up_sun bakers twine
It’s almost embarrassing to tell you how simple it was to create!! J Believe it or not, this sun is part of the My Stickease collection that coordinates with this Surf’s Up paper pack!!!
I will often use MY STICKEASE in my creation….and I love to “doctor up” these sticker images!!! 
For the clouds, I sponged the edges in ink. 
The sun, I used 3D foam and “popped” it up.  I also used the twine that comes in the Wooden Mini-medley asst pack and some liquid glass to make sure my twine stayed twirled.  Then I took some of our glitz glitter gel to add some sparkle to my beautiful sunshine!!

This layout gets me excited for our upcoming summer!  I LOVE to feel the sunshine on my face, and am so relaxed by the beating of the waves on the sand….I can hardly wait! J

That’s all for now, but I look forward to sharing the REST of the items with you that I submitted to corporate later on this week!!!! 

Come on back and I look forward to seeing you soon!!!!

Blessings to you!

Krista J


There are TWO April specials taking place this month…

1. The April Stamp of the Month(SOTM)

Purchase this EXCLUSIVE stamp set for just $17.95(this stamp set is ONLY available until April 30th!)

OR

Place a $50 CTMH order(prior to shipping & tax) and Pay ONLY $5.00 for this ADORABLE stamp set!!

****To see the card I created using this set CLICK HERE…



2. Sign up and CELEBRATE!!!



Join my Close To My Heart family in April
and receive ALL that’s pictured below for ONLY $49!!!

This is the PERFECT time to join my creative family…what do you have to lose?J


I have a spot reserved in my creative family for EVERYONE and ANYONE who loves Close To My Heart!


Please Contact me with questions you may have about joining our family OR Click here  for more information on how you can join my team today! 


I’d LOVE to share with you the MANY different ways you can choose to be a CTMH Consultant! J




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)