Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Operation Smile & Cornucopia Card - 4th autumn card

Today I will be sharing with you the details for the 4th and FINAL card that was created using our Huntington paper pack!!

This set (shown below) was auctioned off this past summer at the annual CTMH Convention to raise money for Operation Smile
Huntington card box and 4 cards_DSC_2307
I was EXCITED when this set sold for $125 to help the
children with Operation Smile. 


Wahoo!!  This amount paid for 1/2 of a
clef palate, cleft lip or facial deformity operation!! 
 


We would LOVE to have you join us in supporting this organization and the many children that are need of this surgery!! 
With EVERY ORDER that you place through Close To My Heart - you
have the option to give a donation to Operation Smile. 
If you have never done this, I ENCOURAGE you to CONSIDER “rounding up” each order that you place with CTMH.
  Round your total amount to the next nearest $ (or you are welcome to donate more than that too!) 


***Please feel from to Visit the Operation Smile website for more information.
,
 Thanks for letting me share with you about Operation
Smile!!  This organization is especially close to my
heart because of the many personal testimonies we have
heard and seen at our CTMH events. Operation Smile
has helped SO MANY people!!   
Well, let’s get started and take a closer look at our 4th Autumn card! 
Huntington card box and 4 cards_cornucopia card DSC_2307
CTMH has a perfect NEW Autumn stamp set. It is called Count Your Blessings.  Even though I don’t care to color in stamped images…I really enjoyed creating with this stamp set! 




I inked the cornucopia in Cocoa pigment ink, because I wanted to use my watercolor pencils (with blending pen) and alcohol markers to color it in. 


Then I decided to stamp another cornucopia, so that I could cut one image out, and pop some of the vegetables!


Here’s a closer look…
Huntington card box and 4 cards_cornucopia card_close up basket DSC_2307
A few more details…

I used my FAVORITE stamp set once again - Universal Backgrounds (sorry if you get tired of seeing this one! LOL!) and stamped the script with Champagne ink.  I love how this stamp set “fills in the background” when I feel it needs just a touch more.


I also used our NEW Scallop Border Punch on the cocoa cardstock, and then sanded it after I punched the border.
       

I used the Artbooking Cartridge to cut out the chain link border (cut at .3”) and laid that border on top of our JUTE RIBBON.  You will find this image on page 44 - Key 7.  
Huntington card box and 4 cards_cornucopia card_close up jute DSC_2307
If you missed any of the previous posts explaining the creation of the cards and box, feel free to click below to see the details on EACH of the cards created J 

Card Box- CLICK HERE

1st card - CLICK HERE
2nd card - CLICK HERE

3rd card - CLICK HERE

That completes are SERIES of Autumn cards created with our Huntington paper pack!! 
I hope you enjoyed these posts and I look forward to seeing you come back soon!  I've been having a lot of FUN creating many new items J

Feel free to become a follower of my blog and join me in viewing my newest creation! J


Blessings to you!!
Krista J
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



There  are TWO great specials taking place
during the month of September!


Place a $50 CTMH order during September 2013

& you will receive 4 stamp sets

for ONLY $15!!

(plus shipping & tax J)


 

HERE are the TWO stamp sets…


September SOTM

9-13 SOM Image


Purchase this at the retail price of $17.95
OR

pay ONLY $5
when you place a $50 order!!







You Are My Happy - triple pack of stamp sets!
2013-9 National Stamping Month stamp images
With your $50 order,
you become eligible to purchase this set of stamp sets
for ONLY $10that’s a savings of $37.90!!


 
CLICK HERE for all the details regarding these September 2013 specials! J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)