Friday, November 1, 2013

8 WINNERS from the October Mystery Hostess Party!!


What a FUN, EXCITING day!!!
Its a PARTY 
Not only has November begun, but TODAY is the announcement of our October WINNERS from my Mystery Hostess Party!!! 





thank you - floralTHANK YOU - to each of you who participated!! J




I hope you enjoyed the excitement of this party as much as I did!!  It made me smile as I looked at the items you ordered and tallied up how many tickets you had earned!!  We had a WIDE range of tickets earned…from 1 ticket-15 tickets per order!!! 


1552-0812-1617-1055So, HOW MANY winners did we have???

I’m so EXCITED to share that we have…
(4)- $40 SPC CTMH product winners
AND
(4)- 1/2 price winners!!!
(oh the SUSPENSE!!!)

Let’s not hold it off any longer…DRUM ROLL please…



congrats$40 CTMH Product winners
1. Katrina Strawbridge
2. Elaine Nolt
3. Dawn Alderfer
4. Verna Stoltzfus






congrats1/2 price winners
1. Dawn Alderfer
2. Jama Fukuni
3. Mary Lou Nolt
4. Joanne Adams





CLICK HERE to see the original post about the Mystery Hostess party & the details on what FABULOUS products the WINNERS will be receiving!!

Thank you once again, to EACH of you for entering into this FUN Party!!  Winners…stay tuned to your emails for all of the final details!!


Make sure to come back, and join me at my BLOG,throughout the week & month, to check out the AMAZING November 2013 special!!! 

CLICK HERE to see artwork using the November SOTM…Nov SOTM Illuminate_close up lantern flower DSC_0435 (2)

free items_holiday gift guide


CLICK HERE to learn how you can earn FREE products with a $100 CTMH order…






****BUT WAIT - there’s MORE!!!****

Close To My Heart is working on a BRAND NEW Product- just announced to us as consultants YESTERDAY!!! 


It is the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos.

This program (Picture My Life) is being developed as I write - and a lot of the reason for debuting this new product line has to do with our former Creative Memories now CTMH consultants that live in New Zealand & Australia! 

STAY TUNED for more details within the next 2 weeks that will reveal this BEAUTIFUL NEW Product Line, only available at this AMAZING company J - Close To My Heart!!


Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista J
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are MULTIPLE ways that you can stay in touch with me, and what's happening at Close To My Heart!


Feel free to BECOME a Follower on my Blog

or join my CTMH facebook group 


and make sure you are signed up for my beginning of the month CTMH newsletter put out by the company (contact me)

AS WELL as my personal newsletter updates through MailChimp.



Being apart of these communities, will help you to have the most UP TO DATE information happening with this fabulous company ~ Close To My Heart! J 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)