Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jumping for Joy - January 2014 Close To My Heart specials!!!

So, how many other “J” words can we think of for these amazing January jubulous specials? (this not a word, I know J…but I tried!)

I am VERY excited to share these Close To My Heart specials with YOU!! Keep in mind, they will only be available from Jan 1-31, 2014!!

Let’s take a moment & check out the details!!J

1. Cloud 9: National Papercrafting Month Cardmaking Kit!!!
2.  January Stamp of the Month (SOTM) : Cross-Stitch Wishes
3. Cloud 9: New Consultant Sign up Special!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Cloud 9: National Papercrafting Month Cardmaking Kit!…You can get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit for ONLY $15 (retail value $46) with a qualifying purchase of $35 or more (excluding tax and shipping) during January in celebration of National Papercrafting Month.

This adorable kit make 10 adorable cards (2 each of 5 designs) with funky messages to put any recipient on cloud nine! You can add one cardmaking kit for every $35 in your order.  If you order from my website, you will be prompted to add this kit to your $35 order..

1401-cc-npm-cloud-nine-us_ca

Cloud Nine Card Kit Contents
1 – My Acrylix™ Cloud Nine Stamp Set (D-size)
1 – Cloud Nine B&T Duos™ Paper
1 – Lagoon Cardstock Sheet
1 – Honey Cardstock Sheet
1 – 9" x 9½" White Daisy Die-Cuts Sheet
1 Roll – Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape†
1 Roll – Teal Shimmer Trim†
1 Package – Durables Triangle Studs†

10 – Card Bases & Envelopes
1 – Instructional Brochure
†= sneak peek of new 2014 product
 A RETAIL VALUE of $46!!!

Take a moment to watch this very informative video, and let Kristine share with you the AMAZING products you will receive when purchasing this kit!

Stay tuned to my blog throughout this month for posts on DIFFERENT WAYS to use the items that come in this kit. J  CLICK HERE to see the 12x12 page I created using this kit.

****When you purchase this card kit from me - you will be welcome to join me (or I can email you) to the FREE card class being held on Thursday, February 13th at my home.  Let me know you plan on joining me...seating is limited. 



2.  January Stamp of the Month (SOTM) : Cross-Stitch Wishes… This stamp set is ADORABLE and can be used on many occasions!!!  

This Cross-Stitch Wishes stamp set can be purchased at the retail price of $17.95…or why not get a discount???  Purchase $50 in CTMH products and pay ONLY $5 for this stamp set!!

Jan14-CrossStitchWishesand YES…when you purchase the Cloud 9 Cardmaking kit shown above - you will be eligible for this EXCLUSIVE, January-only Stamp set for ONLY $5!!!  Woot - woot!!!!


Jan 2014 SOTM_cross stitch wishes_close upDSC_1294
CLICK here to see the Valentine’s card I created using this sewing stamp set!


I also used the NEW teal shimmer adhesive backed tape…yup, it is coming in the 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book but is included when you purchase the Cloud 9 Cardmaking kit!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Cloud 9: New Consultant Sign up Special….

New Consultants who enroll in January will receive a FREE Cloud Nine cardmaking kit when they have submitted total personal sales of $300 or more**.
Cloud Nine_resized 800 DSC_1291
** New Consultant’s total qualifying sales must be remitted no later than June 30, 2014. The Consultant will be prompted to add the free kit with the Consultant’s order that achieves the minimum qualifying total sales. For further explanation of new Consultant qualification and shipping, please refer to the FAQ.

Have you seen the BEAUTIFUL new Consultant kit??? It's ONLY $99 and you will receive over $300 worth of GORGEOUS, NEW product!!!  

Take a peek here...


As a team leader of the “Create 4 Him” team, I am ALSO added an “extra goodie” to my team members too!!  I LOVE Close To My Heart’s Workshop on the Go kits, and thought you might enjoy one too!!

CLICK HERE to learn the NEW details on the extras you receive when you become a consultant on my team!!  Wahoo!!!
Join My Team_Jan 2014
As January 2014 continues on, remember this is the LAST month to get CTMH’s retiring items too!!

Stay tuned to a future post to share MY favorite items that will discontinued on January 31, 2014!!

Blessings to EACH of you!!
Krista J
PHONE/TEXT: 610-587-9116

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)