Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Specials & WINNERS or CTMH product!!!



****What a FUN, EXCITING day!!****



15-hawaii-datesNot only has October begun, but TODAY is the announcement of our September WINNERS from my Hawaii Mystery Hostess Party!!! 




A HUGE “THANK YOU”
- to each of you who participated!! J


Sunny smile



I hope you enjoyed the excitement of this party as much as I did!!  It made me smile as I looked at the items you ordered and tallied up how many tickets you had earned!! 

And then…my children & I took turns pulling the 4 winners names!!  Yayy!!!  





So…HOW MANY winners did we have???

birthday_balloons_and_confetti_with_streamers_in_bright_colors_0515-1004-2122-0003_SMUI’m so EXCITED to share that we have…

(4)- $40 SPC CTMH product winners

(oh the SUSPENSE!!!)

Let’s not hold it off any longer…but get this show on the ROAD!!


DRUM ROLL please…


 02 – Sarita L3


Our (4) $40 CTMH Product winners are…
1. Katrina Strawbridge
2. Mary Lamb
3. Knicki Knickerbocker
4. Carol Churns


Wahoo!!! Congratulations Ladies!! 
You will be receiving an email from me shortly with all the details!  So get our your Idea Books, and your CTMH wish list & we'll be in touch soon! 
fireworks-stars


01-Front-View
Thank you VERY much for your continued support of CTMH & this wonderful company!! 




In case you hadn’t heard I DID EARN this Hawaii trip with CTMH!! 
THANK YOU ..THANK YOU!!! to EACH of you - because of YOU, you helped this dream come true! 
aulani-pool-area-guests-tubing-on-lazy-river-2
Eric & I are extra EXCITED - this paid trip for 2 will be our getaway where we will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary!  Wahoo!!   
THANK YOU!!!



Make sure to come back, and join me at my BLOG,throughout the week & month, to check out the AMAZING October specials!!! 

CLICK HERE to see artwork using the October SOTM…

Oct SOTM 2014_home for Holidays_snowhaven_polarbear CU


During October 2014, when you place a $50 or more order with me at CTMH you will receive a roll of ribbon for FREE!!! 
2014-10-cc-ribbon-revelry-us_ca

CLICK HERE to place your order!




Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!! J


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are MULTIPLE ways that you can stay in touch with me, and what's happening at Close To My Heart! 


Feel free to BECOME a Follower on my Blog


or join my CTMH facebook group 



and feel free to join my own personal updates that I send out through MailChimp.



Being apart of these communities, will help you to have the most UP TO DATE information happening with this fabulous company ~ Close To My Heart ~ and me!  Blessings! J 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)