Friday, April 24, 2015

Deal of the Day - GRAB Bags from Close To My Heart

I've been having so much FUN waiting to see what arrives in my grab bags (yes, that is plural...LOL!!)

Here is the $50 grab bag I purchased last week....


What an AMAZING DEAL!
 I received over $90 worth of CTMH goodies!!!

I was SO EXCITED to have my grab bag include the Seaside PML cards!!

I've been using our PML (Picture My Life) cards in so many DIFFERENT ways!!!
 Not only can you use them in pocket scrapbooking....
but use them in regular scrapbooking...cardmaking, gift tags, jot a note, etc....Fun, FUN - FUN!!!! 
J



Take a peek at the other grab bag items I received this month!!!



Each box had DIFFERENT Contents - even when I ordered 2....$35 grab bags in one day!!! 

If you'd like to stay up-to-date & receive daily updates from me I'd LOVE to have you join my Business Facebook group!! :)  Please CLICK HERE to go to my page and make sure to "Like" AND click the "get notifications" tab (arrow next to like button) to be informed of the most recent CTMH information!! 





Have you received your own Deal of the Day bargain bag? 
J


 You only have a few more days to GRAB an APRIL "Deal of the Day" !!   J


To get your GRAB BAG...


1. Head to my website (www.kristah.ctmh.com)

2.  Place ONE regular priced item in your online shopping cart

3. You are READY to add the Deal of the Day BARGAIN bag to your cart too!!!




The LAST Grab BAG will arrive on my website at 5pm EST on April 30th and will have a different price point...so make sure to check it out AND check out how much you will save in the chart above!!! 






Blessings to you!

Krista Hershberger J 

clip_image002Celebrating 8 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!

ADDRESS: 359 Warwick Road , Elverson , PA 19520
PHONE/TEXT: 610-587-9116



April 2015 Specials! Wahoo!

ÞDeal of the DAY!! J
clip_image004

Each day at 5pm EST- there will be a NEW deal!! 

Go to my website - http://kristah.ctmh.com/and purchase 1 item at the regular price to purchase these DISCOUNTED deals!! 

CLICK HERE to learn ALL the details!!



Þ**April Stamp of the Month (SOTM) – Typed Note
clip_image006

 ONLY $5! (with $50 CTMH purchase)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)