Monday, June 15, 2015

My Crush Assortment–Birdcage card


My Crush_blog hop_bird  birdcage cardIf you missed my 1st post of the three card designs using the My Crush Assortment items in HONOR of Close To My Heart’s June Special– CLICK HERE…. 

Today we are taking a closer look at the second card, and how it was created.


This month – CTMH has a FABULOUS special that includes the My Crush product line!!J

I wanted to use our My Crush Assortment pack in a different way, so I created CARDS vs. using them in the My Crush mini-scrap/smash books.  




Take a look at the My Crush MEMORIES assortment pieces I used to create this SIMPLE card!!
My Crush_blog hop_bird  birdcage card_contents

See the purple tab (from the included sticker sheet in asst. pack) and the “Love This” stamp set (that you can get FREE this month!) 


Memories_My Crush_Z1888Here is a picture of the ENTIRE assortment, and all the pieces it includes!!!


Assortment pack INCLUDES:
16 – Journal Spots
4 – 4" × 4" My Stickease™ Sheets
2 – 4" × 4" Alphabet Stickers Sheets
4 – 2" × 2" Envelopes
Coordinates well with the My Crush™ Bluebird book. Acid-free, lignin-free, and buffered.


For ONLY $4.95 per pack – you CAN’T go wrong!!!  So many options!!! Woot….woot!!!!


So……did you notice?  J
Did you see the how the 2 asst. pieces were put together??
My Crush_blog hop_bird  birdcage card_detail
I covered up the “memories” on the card, and used the “scroll look” for embellishments! 

Also – see the pink shimmer trim – it doesn’t go across the entire bottom of the card.  I knew it would be covered up by the front asst. card, so why waste that entire piece of shimmer trim? J  More shimmer for my next creative endeavor!! LOL!!

My Crush_blog hop_birdcage card_cu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So…what is Close To My Heart's JUNE special all about???


Take a look at this chart below to see what items need to be purchased & then what stamp set you receive for FREE!!!!

Items used to create this card.... 
B1432 Love This stamp set
My Crush Memories
 assortment 
Thistle Cardstock
Floral Embossing Folder
Pink Shimmer trim
Thistle Extra Thick Twine
Inks used: Slate


Would you like to join us and receive your FREE stamp set for this JUNE SPECIAL???  Click on the photo below to begin!!  J
 

Come back on THURSDAY to see my final card I created, using the My Crush Memories Assortment.  See you then!!

Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day!!


Krista Hershberger J

clip_image002Celebrating 8 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 2015 Specials
ÞGet a FREE stamp set!!!
***Purchase a My Crush book & assortment pack & get the coordinating stamp set...FREE!!!
Find all the details here…. MY CRUSH special!
clip_image002_thumb
Þ**June Stamp of the Month (SOTM) – Ice Cream Dream
2015-6 SOTM
 ONLY $5! (with $50 CTMH purchase)
Head over to my website  www.kristah.ctmh.com for ALL the details! J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)