Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Crush Assortment–Bluebird card


My Crush_blog hop_LIve-each-day   bird card
I had so much FUN creating this cards…and it was SO EASY too!!!


The 2 flowers are the only items I stamped…
It was really quite “easy” – once I set my mind to it, and once I was ok with cutting apart the cute My Crush Assortment cards (if necessary- LOL!)  It was WELL WORTH the effort in the end!! J 


In this card, I used 2 pre-designed My Crush Assortment Cards as the main base of this card. 






Take a peek at the picture below showing you the pieces I used to create this card…
My Crush_blog hop_LIve-each-day   bird card_contents
Since CTMH's JUNE SPECIAL is all about the My Crush items....I wanted to show you how these My Crush Assortments can be used for MORE than just Scrapbooking!!!

Isn't it GREAT at how SIMPLE it was to create this card???  TWO My Assortment cards, the stamp set & some embellishments. J
Here is a picture of the entire Memories assortment pack that coordinates with the Bluebird My Crush Book.

Assortment pack INCLUDES:
16 – Journal Spots
4 – 4" × 4" My Stickease™ Sheets
2 – 4" × 4" Alphabet Stickers Sheets
4 – 2" × 2" Envelopes
Coordinates well with the My Crush™ Bluebird book. Acid-free, lignin-free, and buffered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Close To My Heart's JUNE special all about???


Take a look at this chart below to see what items need to be purchased & then what stamp set you receive for FREE!!!!

What FUN!!!  FIVE different collections to purchase – and RECEIVE a FREEEEEE  Stamp set! J  
To create the card above, I used the coordinating My Crush Stamp set - "Love This".
(You can receive this stamp set for FREE with qualifying purchase this month!!)  


If you’d like to see the details on the OTHER 2 cards I created using this My Crush Assortment, click on card links below…




CARD 2- Birdcage Card

Here is the list of items I used to create this card above....
Items used to create this set of cards.... 
B1432 Love This stamp set
X7196B Blossom Paper Pack
My Crush Memories
 assortment 
1388 Colonial White Cardstock
White Shimmer trim
Glacier Extra Thick Twine
Bitty Sparkles

Inks used: Thistle, Glacier, Twilight(retired)
Contact Me to see how you can join in and get your OWN Summer Crush special from Close To My Heart this month.
These items are WHILE SUPPLIES last - so hurry over to get your OWN set of these today! !

Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!
 Krista Hershberger J

clip_image002Celebrating 8 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 2015 Specials! Wahoo!

ÞGet a FREE stamp set!!!
Purchase a My Crush book & assortment pack & get the coordinating stamp set...FREE!!! 


**Details here ®®®®     MY CRUSH special!
clip_image002


Þ**June Stamp of the Month (SOTM) – Ice Cream Dream
2015-6 SOTM
 ONLY $5! (with $50 CTMH purchase)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)