Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December SOTM - Candlelight Garden

Welcome to our MONTHLY
Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop!!


If you have come here from
you are on the right track!!


This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE December SOTM stamp set called Candlelight Garden.  


This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here & work your way around to the many consultants on this "hop"!  

If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have over 33 Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items they have created using this month’s stamp set! So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of the post to see what EACH consultant has created!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Take a peek at this FUN, exclusive Stamp set only available in December!!!J


This stamp set has been one of my customers FAVORITE's ever since they saw the release of this Holiday Expression mini-book.  So we are ALL excited it is NOW available to purchase!! J 

I didn't have as much time as I wanted to play with this stamp set, so I created this simple card for my team meeting the other week.  


While I am ENJOYING learning to watercolor with my NEW watercolor paints from CTMH, I decided to pull out my "oldie but goodie" watercolor PENCILS & the Blending pen to complete this card! J 



I only used 3 colors (shown above)....but our entire set of Watercolor pencils comes in 2 different boxes - 12 in each box to create a set of 24!! 
Look at all those FABULOUS colors!!

I am AMAZED each time I use this blending pen & how SMOOTH the blending pen makes my coloring!  

Here's a close-up of my coloring....




 By using the blending pen, it not only smooths out my pencil lines, but allows me to do some shadowing as well!!  I love this option!! 

For the banner, I did choose to use our Watercolor Paints.  I stamped the "Thank You" with my Black Memento ink pad onto watercolor paper.  Then traced the banner with my black journaling pen.   J 


I also had to add in our NEW lavender enamel hearts. When you purchase this pack you will receive Plain enamel & GLITTER enamel hearts too!!  


I backed the stamped jar paper with a sheet of our Purple glitter paper. EACH of CTMH's 12 x 12 glitter packs, come with THREE different shades of that color.  That means I had 3 different shades of purple glitter paper to choose from for my mat!! 

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & getting LOTS of ideas for when you have your OWN December Stamp of the Month (SOTM) stamp set in hand!  
Happy Crafting to EACH of you! J 



Now  its time to head over to Sarah Stone's Blog to see  what she has created using this stamp set!  J


Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment. J



****Remember, the December SOTM

~ Candlelight Garden~

is only available until December 31stJ


It can be yours at the retail price of $17.95 OR pay $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH items

 
Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant J) to see how you can receive these EXCLUSIVE items for ONLY $5 each!!!  



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista J

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful coloring job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The glitter paper and hearts add the right amount of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the touches of purple on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use the pencils, go so well with the background you chose and make the candle look so real. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)