Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Join me in-person OR online for my Spring CTMH Open House!!

Join me at my Spring

Close To My Heart

 Open House!
(in-person or online!) 



Thursday, January 28... 6-10 pm 
Friday, January 29...12-5pm
Saturday, January 29...by appointment

at 359 Warwick Road, Elverson, PA
(Snow Date: Thursday, Feb 4th)


... come see the 
 BRAND NEW
2016 Seasonal Expression #1 mini-book 

from Close To My Heart!


*****You may drop in anytime at my house during the times listed
OR call me to set up a time that works for you. *****


 Place your order by Sat., January 30, 2016...

...and you will receive these NEW items in your order...for FREE!

An extra “Thank You” gift for placing an order with me J


When your order subtotal comes to…

 Purchase$30* and receive your choice of ONE of these NEW Puffies Assortments for FREE!!


    

Purchase$50* and receive your choice of the NEW White & Gold OR Black & Gold Ribbon for FREE!!
    
 



Purchase$80* and receive our NEW My Crush Everyday Life Pages for FREE!!

   * subtotal sales amount
   
I will have my cash & carry set up for your to browse too!!  Lots of goodies in store for you to see! 
Cash and Carry_2013 Open House_DSC_3128

PLUS -  with EVERY $50 order that you place, 

you will RECEIVE the JANUARY Stamp of the Month, 

"Beloved Bouquet" for ONLY $5!!! 



AND....there's another fabulous special taking place in January too!!!  

BEAUTIFUL, Exclusive Picture My Life (PML) cards!!  




With a total of 56 cards in this collection - you have so many possibilities!!  Keep in mind you will recieve 20-4x6 PML cards and 36-3x4 cards.  

The design is the same on both sides - one side is vertically & the other side is horizontally - perfect for your crafting needs!!  These cards are also acid-free, lignin-free, and buffered. 

.
Take a look at the FUN, birthday card pages I created to add to my 2016 CTMH Planner system.  



While this is ONE way you can use these EXCLUSIVE Picture My Life (PML) cards, CLICK HERE to watch a video & see many other ways to use these beautiful cards!! 


You'll be able to get these cards at my Open House....but what else will you receive?  
 What’s included at this Open House Event?
· NEW product for you to touch and see                              
· a BRAND NEW Idea Book for you for FREE          
· make n’ take ~create with NEW product!!                        
 · BRING a FRIEND receive FREE gift
· BOOK a GATHERING receive a FREE stamp set!         
 · Door PRIZES to win (lots of ways to earn tickets!)
· FREE GIFT of NEW goodies with your qualifying order! 
· used STAMP SETS..$10 & under!
· CASH & CARRY of items you may need right away, or missed when they were last current.
· yummy food for your taste buds to enjoy!
 Open House_Spring_door prizes DSC_1461   

RSVP to me by January 26, and even if you are not able to join meyou will be entered into the door prize drawing for one of our newest embellishment packs from the Seasonal Expression 1 mini-book!! 
Also, when you call and place your order you still qualify for the Special Gifts listed above when your order reaches the $30 subtotal minimum!



  
***** If you can’t join me...you can STILL take ADVANTAGE of these fun savings!!

Check out this BRAND NEW 2016 Seasonal Expression #1 mini-book online at my website...www.kristah.ctmh.com
…. and call me with your order. J


Blessings to you!

Krista Hershberger J 

clip_image002Celebrating 9 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!

ADDRESS: 359 Warwick Road , Elverson , PA 19520
PHONE/TEXT: 610-587-9116

January 2016 Specials @ CTMH

Join us in celebrating National Papercrafting Month!!


®® "Live Your Day" Picture My Life cards
 $8.95 SALE price!!!  CLICK HERE for details!



®® January Stamp of the Month (SOTM)  - "Beloved Bouquet "


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)