Thursday, February 4, 2016

Open House - SPRING 2016 Re-cap


A HUGE THANK YOU
to EACH OF YOU that were apart of my Spring Open House!!! J


It's so much fun to be able to share all that Close To My Heart has created this 2016 Spring season  for you and me!!!


Come on in as I’ll share with you a little bit about what Open House time is like with Krista. 



You will see NEW PRODUCT, Artwork & the WINNERS of my door prize drawings! J


Here we go – as you walk into the front door of our home, you will first see my display of Cash & Carry items!!

 


This is a highlight for many of you, as you enjoy looking for those retired items that you wanted just “one more” item of. 

This time at Spring Open House, I also had a special sale on my used stamp sets!  What a pleasant surprise for so many of you. 



 

Take a peek at these NEW goodies….J



3 NEW Paper packs in our newest Seasonal Expression #1!! 

 Charlotte, Penelope & Regatta collections.  This includes the NEW paper pack designs, complements (stickers, etc) and the coordinating embellishments too!! 



January & February Stamp of the Month & the National Papercrafting Month Special.  


It was a JOY to be able to show you the artwork for my next 3 months of workshop classes!!!

If you have been following my email updates or facebook, you may remember that I was so honored to win a challenge event from this past CTMH Convention.  

All of the ladies who reached this challenge name was put into a drawing, and I was the winner!!!  I WON all 3 of the Workshop Your Way kits, completly crafted, & put together!!!  WOW!!!!  So....I had an entire table to display these beautiful goodies! 






I was also VERY EXCITED to have in hand – a Consultant Kit that you could check it out in person & see what is all included in this AMAZING kit!! 


I had these beautiful packets ready for anyone to take along, so that they could learn MORE about what it means to be apart of my CTMH family. 

If you'd like to learn more, please  CLICK HERE and you can see the many benefits & fun incentives YOU could earn as a CTMH consultant.  J






I also had an area to learn more about the AMAZING benefits of having a Close To My Heart gathering!!  While having a home gathering is more fun....any party that reaches the sales of $150 or more, qualifies as a party!!!   



CLICK HERE to learn more about the FABULOUS products you can EARN as a Close To My Heart hostess! J






Most of you look forward to creating a Make n Take card at my Open House too!!  Of course, I do my best to use ALL new products. 


We used the NEW paper pack Charlotte, and we showcased our ShinHan Alcohol markers.  While these markers aren't new, I haven't had many times where I showcased these....so by using our NEW stamp set "Take Heart", we were able to create this simple, yet beautiful card. 

I had pre-embossed the Whisper gray cardstock with one of our BEAUTIFUL 5x7 Embossing folders.  (LOVE how unique our embossing folders are!J

For our embellishments we used the NEW gold & black ribbon and a few of our grey enamel dots. 



and of course…DOOR PRIZES!!J




CONGRATULATIONS
to each of YOU who were the winners at this Open House!!
 Wahoo!!! J

Take a PEEK to see if YOU were one of the DOOR PRIZE Winners!!  J

Door Prize #1 – A-size Butterfly stamp set & a pack of Neutral Twine~ Helen German

Door Prize #2- Collection of some sheets of the NEW Regatta paper, cardstock, ribbon & buttons~ Knicki Knickerbocker


Door Prize #3- "So Many Smiles" stamp set ~Carol Churns

Door Prize #4-Photo "Scroll Kit" ~Terry Marxen

Door Prize #5- Chipboard "bookmark" album ~Cora Ford

Door Prize #6- Blossom paper pack ~Thelma Nolt







Congratulations to EACH one of you!!!









We also had 2 more SPECIAL door prizes & those winners are…


RSVP Drawing 
~even if you weren't able to attend this event, you could STILL join in on this door prize winning!!  By contacting me & say "yes" or "no" you were coming, your name was entered in this drawing.  My dear friend that won - was actually on the beach in Florida & couldn't attend my Open House! Congrats!!

 Ethel Esworthy



Attending my Actual Open House Drawing ~ Mary Lou Nolt




Wahoo ladies!!!  
So excited for EACH of you!!


*** I will include your door prize items with the order that you placed.
Please get in touch with me to let me know when you will be able to get your order.



Even though everyone wasn't able to win a door prize..... EVERYONE was a winner at my Open House , whether you were here in person...or placed an order online!  When you placed a $30, $50 or $80 order, you received THE following items for FREE!!!  



When you purchased $30 you received ....


When you purchased $50 you received your choice.... 




and when purchasing $80  you received ....



I hope you were just as Excited about the FUN extras that my Open House brought to you as I was....it's a joy to be able to bless you in this way! J



***If you would like to stay up to date with what is takingplace with CTMH & me by receiving updates
CLICK HERE to sign up to join my email mailing list!****


Welcome to our ctmh team_2014_monarch butterflies


Feel free to check out my BLOG (
click here) for samples of NEW ARTWORK and creations (and some updates too!) 





If you still haven’t had a chance to look through this BEAUTIFUL  NEW Idea Book...feel free to click on the book below to go check it out!



This book is NOW available in a PDF file download!!  Save this Idea Book to your phone or laptop to have it available at a moment’s notice!!


Make sure to check out the details on this months February Specials by CLICKING HERE!!   J


Blessings to EACH of you for a WONDERFUL day & thanks again for each of you that joined in this celebration! 

Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)