Monday, September 26, 2016

A HUGE Thank you to EACH of you! :)

I don't even know how to begin, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to each of you as you have continued to support me on this Close To My Heart journey! ;)  I have been blessed to have just EARNED my 7th trip as a CTMH Consultant - and am quite amazed, shocked & oh so thankful all at the same time. :) 

 This trip to Mexico, will take place at the end of Feb 2017 and it is an all-expense paid trip for myself - and a guest (that'd be my hubby). :)  Wow - a vacation just the two of us provided by CTMH, and ultimately EACH of you!  I am so thankful to CTMH, that they as a company choose to offer this incentive for each of us!!  Wow!!  To have this opportunity is AMAZING, and I know Eric & I would have NEVER traveled to these places on our own - but only because it was an incentive that CTMH offered us as consultants. 


Of course- I couldn't have done this without EACH of you!  THANK YOU!!  

Thank you for your continued love of papercrafting, as we share together, create together & talk about our everyday lives together!  

Thank you for choosing me as your CTMH consultant, and for coming to my classes, shows, hosting parties & purchasing our beautiful products!  I LOVE to share papercrafting with you & look forward to many more creating times together - it truly IS our therapy! :) 

Blessings to each of you, and a huge THANK YOU once again for helping me to achieve this goal!  

THANK YOU & happy weekend!! 
Krista :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)