Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving! :)


This is the time of year to remember the many things I am thankful for.  J That list could be huge, but God has shown me through His Word again & again, that it's a choice I make.  That I can CHOOSE to be thankful for only good things...however Scripture tells us in I Thessalonians 5:18 to be thankful in ALL things.  (I'm pretty sure that means good or bad things. ;) ) 

  Wow - that's hard - but oh so true! It's during those "hard" times that I tend to experience growth, and I get to choose whether to draw closer to Him to carry me through, or to wallow in my own misery without Him. May I continue to be open to learning to be MORE like Jesus!

Also, as I think about the MANY good things God has blessed me with...all of YOU come to mind!! J

I want to take a moment to THANK YOU for your friendship....for following this blog, for your comments, for ordering workshops, for sharing a little bit of you with me!  I have gained so much as I've become a part of the crafting world, and that is the FRIENDSHIPS that have formed!!  I am forever grateful to each one of you & treasure our common likeness of enjoying papercrafting together!  J

May you & your family have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday!!  

Krista Hershberger J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)