Monday, May 8, 2017

Card Workshop - Anniversary & Thanks 12 card workshop!

I'm having a Friday morning Card Class in 2 weeks...who would like to join me?!?! 


I love that Close To My Heart, brought back the Cardmaking WYW kits a couple catalogs ago and wanted to incorporate them into monthly classes if we could! 

My FAVORITE card kit, in the NEW Seasonal Expression 2 mini-book is the one we'll be doing on Friday, May 19th at 9:30am at my home. 


It is called "Workshops Your Way Anniversary Cardmaking Kit".....well - I would call it something different ...but that's ok! 



This card kit creates 12 cards (with envelopes) AND we will be making THANK YOU cards as well as Anniversary cards!! The NEAT thing is....you can decide if you'd like to make them all "Thank yous" or maybe all "Anniversaries"...it's totally UP to you!!

I have limited seats available, but would LOVE to have you come join me for this creating time together! 
Please RSVP by Thursday, May 11th...and I'll make sure I have a kit in hand for you! 


>>>>>The cost of the class is ONLY $28<<<<<
...this includes all costs for those attending my in home class. 

INCLUDED in the price for the Workshop attendees is...
.....an EXCLUSIVE stamp set  that you'll use this again and again!! 
....Papers & embellishments - AND you will have LOTS of leftovers of paper & embellishments to use on future projects
....when attending, you'll also get some MORE ideas and see the "changes" I made to this cards set too! It's always FUN to see what different ideas I can come up with, just by rotating the card or using the papers in another way - FUN!!! :)

Once

O
Once everyone RSVP's...you'll be receiving an email from me & a list of items "to bring" to the cardmaking class. 

***If you'd like to purchase this kit & have it mailed to you & complete it on your own - you can order this beautiful kit AND Download the instructions - HERE! 

Let's take a closer look at the card designs created by CTMH...




Something to think about...you may want to purchase some more card bases & envelopes as there WILL be a lot of leftover items!!  
I LOVE the quality of our White Daisy card & envelope Value pack and highly recommend our 50 pack  of pre-scored cards & envelopes!!!
  They are just $14.95 (plus ship & tax) and are so BEAUTIFUL to stamp on and work with! 


Any questions - please let me know! Enjoy the photos...and remember, when you attend class day, you will also be able to see the "changes" I've made to my cards as well. 

shop now_blog-badge-sparkle-ribbon


Blessings to EACH of you!!
Krista Hershberger
clip_image002Celebrating 10 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!

Join my Maling list & view latest newsletter: CLICK HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)